Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day From The 90210 Blog!


Hey Everyone!
I just want to say Happy Valentine's Day from the 90210 blog!
I hope you guys are going to have a fun one and enjoy it!
Tune in this coming Tuesday at the CW Washington for a 90210 episode.
No sorry guys it's not going to be new. :(
But, this episode is the one where Annie's and Naomi's half brother comes. So, I guess it's pretty cool, right?
I hope you guys enjoy your Valentine's day.
Keep visiting the 90210 blog for more information about the 90210 episodes, cats, etc.. every week and/or go to cwtc.com for oteh rinformation.
xoxo,
Karla
90210 blog ad:
Want to win free stuff?
Whether it's gift cards, trading cards, or electronics, you could win them all here at swagbucks.com.
All you have to do is register on the ad link below, and you can get started.
Install the browser and you have a higher chance of winning more swagbucks and get you closer to your prize!
I tried it and I already have a gift card coming, not lying to you guys.
I want you guys to have the same opportunity as I do and a ton of other people are already having!

No comments:

Post a Comment