Tuesday, February 10, 2009

90210 - February 10, 2009


OMG, I loved this episode!


I mean, it made me CRAZY at some points because of what Annie did, but I loved it!


Okay, well, it's nice to see Silver and Naomi talking again! Yay! See, Silver needed a room and well, she couln't get that room for some reason, so she asked Naomi to do her a favor and get her a room since Naomi is staying at that hotel. After that, they started hanging out and stuff, it was kind of nice. Ha-ha!


Silver was like, really excited about being with Dixon. She was totally INLOVE! She was all giddy and stuff haha! It's like, a whole new Silver. She was even excited for the Valentine's Dance. When they went to dinner, silver had a little blow out about a cchocolate cake. ha-ha, it was kind of funny! :)


And the hotel Naomi is staying in got a new bartender. Yeah, he was really cute. REALLY CUTE! Ha-ha! And of course, Naomi had a crush. Who wouldn't he was really cute.


Annie and Ethan were having some trouble. Okay, remember that girl, who was in the hospital. She is totally getting in the way of Annie and Ethan and it is totally pissing me off! Like CRAZILY pissing me off! Okay her name is like Rhonda. Anyways, Rhonda told Ethan and Annie a story about how she had a bad experience at a dance at her old school. Annie had a new drama teacher and he told her to tell the class about something that she can't tell anyone so Annie used Rhonda's story and Ethan heard and of course he got pretty mad at Annie for that because it's suppose to be for between them three.


No, Ty isn't here on this episode. :( Sadly.


But it's still really good.


This is just basically half of the episode. There was plenty more good stuff to this episode, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone. So if you want more, it is showing againTOMORROW at 9pm! Don't miss it!


OR, watch it online at cwtv.com!


OMG, I just saw the preview of the next new episode, and I am so PISSED OFF! It looks really good but we have to wait until MARCH 31st! Ah! Can you believe that! That is so long from now!

I mean, I want to know what happens to Annie and Ethan!


Yeah, the ending, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE ENDING SKIP TO THE NEXT PARAGRAPH NOW, okay, well, Rhonda kissed Ethan, but he backed away. 'Cause duh, he's with Annie! And then she thought that Ethan was into her, but honestly, he really wasn't. And well, they just stopped talking and she left the dance. Annie didn't go 'cause well, Ethan was still mad at her. It basically ended with Ethan looking at Annie during school and walking away. I guess he's still mad.


Well, anyways, this was a really good episode. Ah! OMG! I can't believe it, they expect me to wait MORE THAN A MONTH for a new episode! Ahh! I would pay hundreds to see like the whole thing every week! Well, kind of.


So, I guess, TUNE IN MARCH 31st for a NEW 90210 EPISODE. We'll survive! :)


Kepp reading the 90210 blog for informations about the cast, episodes, etc.. through out the month! I'll keep on writing, and you keep on reading. Don't forget to vote on the polls!


Hope you guys have a FUN Valentine's Day!


xoxo,

Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment