Saturday, February 7, 2009

90210MG - AnnaLynne McCord



Okay, I was looking over some of my old Seventeen magazine and guess who I saw as a previous Seventeen model!




That's right, 90210's Naomi Clark, played by no other than AnnaLyne McCord.(Top Picture)




If you're wondering, it was the issue of Christina Aguilera on September 2006. On page 126. (Bottom Picture)




I know it's pretty old, but I kept my magazines, ha-ha!




I found it interesting that AnnaLynne was a Seventeen model before playing the role of Naomi in the new CW hit show, 90210.




I never really noticed until, now, actually, when i was looking throught my magazines for my school collage project. ha-ha!




Well, that was basically all I had to say.




Tune in Tuesday at the CW Washington for a new 90210 episode!




And for all of you Jonas Brothers fans out there, they are showing a sneek peak preview of their DVD or CD, I'm not sure, during the 90210 this coming Tuesday, so stick around to watch it!




If you're not a Jonas Brother fan, ME TOO! Ha-ha! But it's only like a what? 1-minute preview, so we can take it and watch 90210. Ha-ha!




Have a nice Saturday!




No comments:

Post a Comment