Saturday, December 27, 2008

90210 ;)


Hey!


Okay, 90210 had gone pretty far ( in a good way ) since they had aired out the first episode! And you know, I loved it!


I don't know about you guys, but I have been watching every single episode wince they had aired it out, I love it that much! There's no way I would miss an episode. It's too good to miss.

And for all of you who isn't a big fan of the new 90210, stop reading this blog now, and tell your friends who does! :)

In the first episode, Annie and Dixon had moved from Kansas, to Beverly Hills. of course everything is different! Annie then meets Silver, whi became like one of her best friends win West Beverly. Annie already knew Ethan, because of their granmothers being friends. And FYI, I totally adore him! :)

Anyways, the previous episode that was last shown to us, I loved it. There's only been like several episodes and they have changed from the first to the previous episode!

I totally can'y wait until January 6th-where they will air out the new episodes of 90210! Can you? Haha!

Well, talk more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment